Saturday, September 11, 2010

Drama Exclusive: Much Awaited Diss Track from 9ice to Ruggedman.

Hi Everyone,

How is y'allz weekend? I have got quite a number of exciting and interesting post lined up for y'all but before we proceed to that; Let's have a small "gisting session"...lol!

Am sure most of you have heard about the lastest twit~drama going in the Naija celeb community... The "Toni Payne~9ice~Ruggedman Drama"... 'BLAH! BLAH!! BLAH!!!

So i got the much talked about & awaited Diss track 9ice made for Ruggedman from a friend in my inbox this morning. I have listened to it and quite honestly, i have to say that the track SUCKS SO BAD!!!... But hey maybe am wrong or maybe he's gat something bigger coming cause what i heard seems more like the diss of a 2yr old.

Take a listen too & don't forget to share your thoughts...


Here is a Link for those who did like to download it.

Stay Blessed Y'all,
~DB~

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!! I listened to it too and I did NOT like it at all! It was so whack lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way! And we have the same name, that is so exciting lol!!! :)

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not listened to the song.
    Don't know what to say,

    How are you doing?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dee O....:)@ being namemates....U dey mind the ignorant bunch...Like one of my friends said...." hearing 9ice brag about 09/20 , u did think anoda 09/11 is about to happen" ...lol!

    Gracias for stopping by & will def checkout ur blog!

    @Am doing great switz...Thanks for stopping by, 'preciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Dropping By, Much Love.