Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!


Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing? For the people in the US, hope y'all are enjoying your Labor day. I am trying to make the best out of this day, relax, and enjoy my day off cos you deserve it if you 've been working all year long. I woke up @ 6am cause my body is already use to waking up that early, enjoyed the feel of water on my skin for quite a while in the shower, had a nice breakfast, am currently at the beachfront enjoying the breeze & soaking in some sun, ...hoping to go back home in the next hour, eat some freshly made fruit salad for lunch, take a short nap, and most likely hit the park later in the evening for a concert ... and that's the plan :)

With me enjoying this beautiful day, it's only fair that i give y'all something to add some spark to your day. As such, i have a beautiful "heart melting" song to share with y'all; Since first listening to it on Saturday, i have been playing it over n over again. Something about this song connects with my heart & brings beautiful thoughts that gladens my soul :) :)

Enjoy!

Bracket ft Tuface - Yori Yori Remix



PS Tuface looks tres sexy with his bald head (& sexy yummy lips.....damn!), he makes the no.2 on my list of men that makes baldness breath-taking; BTW Boris Kodjoe is my no.1

Y'all have a great day and remember to enjoy the little things of life cause they make living worth while...

Love y'all
~DB~

2 comments:

  1. thanx for stopping by my blog n d bday wish...:o) gonna stop by urs from time to time, keep up d good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Dropping By, Much Love.